We have several people live tweeting and taking notes during Orange conference. Follow along with the hashtag #OC15.
Here are the tweets that came out of Sue Millers’s breakout “Creating a Strategy For Improving Your Preschool Strategy.”
- A room full of #OC15 peeps hearing strategy tips from pic.twitter.com/0Qhy4HmZdu
- You need a strategy: “As a leader, when was the last time you worked on how you work?”
- Check your Experience: “Are you crafting core truths into engaging, relevant & memorable experiences?”
- “When we was the last time your experienced your program as an insider?”
- “When was the last time you considered how your current program could help parents lead their children?”
- Check your groups: “Are you creating a culture that truly grows and develops leaders who serve in your ministry?”
- In your groups: “When was the last time students had something to do in your ministry?”
- Check yourself: “If this was a race, would you finish?”
- When was the last time you prioritized your development over someone else’s?
Check out additional posts in the “Inside #OC15” series on the blog!