As kids ministry leaders, we’re all asking a lot of questions when it comes to health and safety. What’s our plan for hosting in-person gatherings? How do we keep our kids safe? What protocols should we put in place? This week, join us as we talk with Frank Bealer, CEO of Phase Family Center, to learn what reopening safely could look like for your ministry—whether your kids ministry is planning on gathering in-person four days from now or four months from now.
- 02:30 – Phase Family Center opened their doors again to kids and families about two weeks ago. How are things going?
- 05:00 – The response from parents since the reopening of Phase Family Center
- 07:30 – What kinds of questions needed to be asked and answered before Phase Family Center reopened its doors?
- 12:00 – After reopening your doors, did you notice anything missing from your “reopening” plan? Have there been new things you’ve had to implement over the two weeks since you reopened the Phase Family Center?
- 17:00 – Where do we go for the best guidelines and protocols for reopening safely?
- 20:20 – Do we need to update release forms and liability forms for kids left in our care?
- 21:30 – What are some of the protocols you have put in place in regards to cleaning, temperature screenings, masks, and so on?
- 27:50 – How do we keep kids socially distanced?
- 31:00 – What’s the best way to communicate our safety plans to parents?