For the first time in recent history, families won’t be able to get all dressed up and come to church to celebrate Easter with their family and their church family.
That makes your job as a church leader tricky. Like so many others you might be wondering . . .
- Where do I even start with Easter?
- Are kids and teens going to be disengaged by an adult-focused Sunday morning service?
- Are families going to just skip this Easter?
- Will I lose a chance to connect with families in my community?
If you’re trying to figure out how you can help your students celebrate Easter along with their families, you’re not alone.
But, there’s good news (like, other than the good news of Christ’s resurrection).
Good news: Easter Jam is here
We have something that might help. It’s called Easter Jam, and it’s totally free . . . so that should help.
It’s called Easter Jam. You can download it for FREE today and make Easter more meaningful than ever for families in your community.
Easter Jam includes:
- A VIDEO EXPERIENCE you can download and share or customize
- An INSTRUCTION GUIDE for the family
- A MEDIA KIT to help you share the experience with your community
You can download Easter Jam 100% free here. It’s an Easter miracle!
Parents trying to find ways to engage their kids and teenagers around Easter is not the easiest task in the world. But this year—you can make Easter more meaningful than ever for families in your community.
Seriously, we can’t wait to hear how this goes! We are here for you and with you. Thank you for all that you do every week.
Join the Conversation